1. Take every task/assignment one word at a time. Even if it takes all day.
2. Shorten your to-do list. Instead of writing 5 things, focus on writing just 1.
3. If you have to write 5 things, try your best to focus on one at a time. It will all get done.
4. Write something “fun” that makes you feel good even if it’s actually terrible.
5. Write about what’s bothering you, even if no one will ever see it.
6. Turn your frustrations/worries into art and put it out there. Someone may be able to relate to it.
7. Keep in mind the time(s) of day you’re most productive. Push yourself to write only during those times.
8. During your downtime, it’s OK to think about writing — but don’t do it. Rest is important.
9. If it’s a weird/inconvenient moment and you suddenly feel motivated to write…
View original post 126 more words