1. I do not remember writing this opening paragraph.
2. It’s not that good, is it? It’s probably fine. It’s not TERRIBLE.
3. Isn’t the first line the most important sentence in a book? Ugh.
4. I should probably read past the first line before I psych myself out.
5. I do remember this part. I thought I might want to change it, but maybe not.
6. Ha! That was kind of funny. Not lame. I giggled. That has to count for something.
7. Aaaand that, on the other hand, was not funny. Deleting.
8. Wait, no! I might regret that. Just highlight it.
9. Maybe highlight that too.
10. OK stop highlighting or you’ll highlight the whole thing and highlighting will mean nothing.
11. This character is pretty stupid, should I keep her?
12. That transition was awkward. I like these scene but it doesn’t belong here.
View original post 192 more words