1. Every moment you spend NOT writing is a total waste.
2. If your first draft isn’t perfect, you’ve already failed miserably. Don’t bother trying again.
3. If people don’t love you as a person, they’ll never value your work as a writer.
4. You’re too young to try publishing something. No one’s going to listen to you.
5. Someone younger than you has already achieved what you’d die to do. You’re pathetic. It’s too late.
6. You should have accomplished more by this point in your life.
7. The only thing you’re good at is wasting precious time.
8. Everything you’ve ever written has already been done, better than you ever could have done it.
9. This is pointless.
10. If you’re struggling to finish a project, it’s because you’re doing a terrible job.
11. You can’t afford to make mistakes.
12. Why should anyone ‘important’ ever give your ideas…
View original post 106 more words